Thursday, August 7, 2008

Its been a while



Well its been a few months since I wrote last. Since the last time I wrote I have got a food sponsor (for my OA) lost 10 lbs in a week got off track and stopped calling my sponsor. Still have not tried to find a new one. So I'm still struggling with it but its getting better.


Figi is being very pretty out in my field! I have got a new horses shoer so she has nice new feet. It was a hard choice for me to change I have had the same farrier for over 20 years. I will still use him for my old guy but thought Figi could use a new look. I will have to get some new pictures of her. She also got implants to help control her heat cycle. I have not had a chance to ride her yet but on the ground she is very loving and kind so I hope that will transfer to the saddle.


Picture of the last time we rode after a good roll!










Doobie is really showing his age and I'm going to write Dave his past owner and talk with him Doobies future. He is just not doing as well this summer as I would like to see.





Zipper the horse I found this spring is going to go back and live with his owner. He just is not fitting in to my herd very well. He is mean to Doobie and studish to the mares. I also have just not found the time to ride a second horse. I did get his feet done and got some weight on him so I'm happy I was able to help him.



Well I'm hoping to ride this week or at least work with Figi so I'm sure I will have more to write about.

No comments: