Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day after Thanksgiving


Well instead of hitting the mall my friend and I went for a trail ride. It was so much fun! We went out to Shelton to the her moms house that backs the Simpson tree company land and we rode for hours. Kim's mom has two nice horses that we rode my guy is a great big quarter horse named Dan he was so much fun to ride. I had a heck of a time getting on him I had to climb up on a flat bed trailer to get on him. Once on we rode right out the back yard and on to the trails no gates or anything. I cant wait to take Figi out for her first trail ride. It has been a long time since I have been on a horse that long and I'm still feeling it. Just one more reason to get the extra weight off. Well here are a few pictures from my ride.



1 comment:

LatigoLiz said...

Good job! I won’t elaborate too much on my Thanksgiving weekend...still recovering. :(